Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolution Time

It's that time of year again.  I was never a resolution type of guy before, but the past few years, I've decided to try and pick one or two things that I would like to improve upon.  Maybe I've become a little more introspective or maybe I just want to do what all the cool kids are doing.

Last year I tried to work on my "positivity".  I was happy with the progress I made, but not satisfied with the end result, so I've decided to keep the resolution for a second year in a row.  I've noticed that being positive makes me feel happier and I hope, makes me a little more pleasant to be around.  I've also noticed that it's really hard to be positive when you've been overwhelmingly negative for the large majority of you life.  So, there is still work to do, and I'll keep up the fight for another year.

While not really a resolution, I'm definitely going to try and get back on track with my blogging.  I got busy and then I got jealous of my free time and the blogging got the short end of the stick.  This year, I want to be more regular in reporting what is happening in the northern wilds.

Happy New Year everyone and I hope you have a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment