Friday, January 6, 2012

Massive Brain Fart

I felt like I was so smart when I jumped on the Best Buy website to take advantage of their Boxing Week sale on Christmas Eve.  However, I was a little more sleepy than I thought.  Add to this, the fact that I had to wait in a virtual line to check out.  I waited for 30 minutes to check out and during that time, I may have dosed a bit more heavily than I had realized.  My intention was to purchase a video game, a couple of HDMI cables and a BluRay player.  Unfortunately, just a little too late I realized that I had purchased only one cable and TWO BluRay players.  I was pissed and there was no way to change it once I found out.

Long story short, I have two BluRay players and need only one.  Now I have to wait until I can make it to Grande Prairie to return it.  "I am so smart.  Smrt, I mean smart..."


No comments:

Post a Comment