Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Just Go With It

I just took Jen to see the new Adam Sandler flick Just Go With It.  While the premise of the movie was just about as dumb as you can get, it managed to be pretty funny.  Sandler did end up doing some of his stupid voices, which is always annoying, but that didn't ruin the movie.

The characters and much of the dialogue was pretty clever and I found myself laughing out loud many times during the movie.  Now, it must be noted that I generally like Adam Sandler's humour and style.  However, there were many people laughing out loud throughout the theater.

I also have to say, that while the movie focuses on the hot body of Brooklyn Decker (see every trailer),  Jennifer Aniston at 42 was certainly holding her own.  That woman is aging very gracefully.  Unfortunately, most of her Friends co-stars are not faring so well.

On the whole, I would recommend this movie to people that aren't overly concerned with artistic vision, but do want to laugh at some silly jokes and outrageous situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment