Monday, May 7, 2012

80's Day

Where's Snookie?
It was 80's day at school last Friday.  Now, a theme like 80's day in a small town like The John is a tough thing to manage, especially for a guy.  If you go into Ardene, it is like a massive 80's flashback.  Lots of neon and bangles.  Unfortunately, its for women.  Our Salvation Army store is not a place most people would like to frequent and it sure doesn't have anything that would help for 80's day.  I am also not a big fan of dressing up, so I was feeling some stress about what I was going to do.  I didn't want to be the dick teacher that didn't bother to dress up.

Basically, I put together what I thought was a lame excuse for 80's wear.  I was either from the 80's or the Jersey Shore.  The only thing to distinguish me from the two was the boom box, which I was kind of proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment