Thursday, October 27, 2011

Super Secret Lady Place

I've described in an earlier post some of my hair raising experiences in the washrooms of Mark's.  Suffice it to say there have been a few aftershocks while cleaning those spaces since.  One is of note, however.

I discovered a spot in the employee washroom that I had never noticed before.  I never noticed this spot, because I hadn't taken a seat on the toilet until that time.  Let me explain.  I do my best to avoid doing my business in public places.  The reason is simply that other people's behinds have been on that toilet.  Now I don't know where those arses have been or what they've been doing when they were there.  So, I try not to have my butt share surface area with other butt's.  Anyway, it couldn't be avoided this time and as I sat contemplating life's little intricacies, I looked to my left and noticed a chrome panel on the wall.  In this chrome panel was a little flap.  Foolish me.  Behind that chrome panel was the Super Secret Lady Place.  This is the place that ladies put their super secret presents.  And it was full.  And I had to clean the bathroom that night.  After a quick gut check I decided that my employer did not compensate me properly to such work, so it would remain undone.  I had found the line that I would not cross.

Just as a note, a couple of weeks later, the Super Secret Lady Place remains uncleaned.

No comments:

Post a Comment