Sunday, October 2, 2011

Oh Yeah...

Jen was asking me earlier in the week, why I didn't subscribe to the NFL Sunday Ticket any more.  I had subscribed for a couple of years before letting it slide last year.  When she asked, I reminded her that it cost of $200 for the season.  Until today, I forgot the real reason.

During the week I found out that Cleveland would be televised on CTV.  That is good news, as I'm a Browns fan and I haven't seen them play in over a year.  When the game started, the excitement left and that familiar sinking feeling returned.  It quickly came back, why I decided to save my $200 for a better cause, like flushing it down the toilet.  Now I remember how soul destroying watching the complete incompetency of my chosen football team was.  Seeing week after week, the poor play and poorer choices of the coaching staff was a rude awakening.  I am a much less grumpy person on Sundays when I don't have to witness the dismanteling of my chosen (poorly) team.

No comments:

Post a Comment