Sunday, October 2, 2011

You want me to do WHAT for a dollar?!?

I may have mentioned in an earlier post, that when I was hired at Mark's, I was made a keyholder.  That means that I have to be Shift Leader often times.  This means that I am responsible for counting the tills at the end of the evening and making sure that all of the new teenagers we've hired do their job.  Another unfortunate part of being Shift Leader, is the cleaning.  In particular, cleaning the bathrooms.  For all of this responsibility I am rewarded with the princely sum of an additional $1.00 per hour.

My duties as Shift Leader have not been an issue...until last night.  That was when someone decided to car bomb the customer washroom.  It was a full on fecal attack.  Not only did this person leave ample evidence of their crime in the toilet, they made cleaning of the scene difficult by plugging the toilet with their offence.  I tried to unplug the toilet with the plunger, only to find that the plunger was defective.  The damn thing would only push down and not come back up.  I decided at this time that the situation had exceeded my pay grade and abandoned the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment