Sunday, February 26, 2012

A New Experience


Last week we  managed to scratch another event off of our "Things To Do List".  We have been telling ourselves that we should go and watch the local Junior B team.  The playoffs had started earlier in the week and the Huskies were playing the Sexsmith Vipers.  We decided to go see game 3 of the series on Saturday night. 

In this age of the cashless society, I only brought $20 in cash.  That was a mistake.  Admission was a staggering $9 per person.  It cost us almost all of our cash just to get in.  We had left without eating at home, so we were very lucky that the concession stand had an debit machine.  Unfortunately, we didn't have enough money left for some of the "ephemera" that Jen likes to collect for her scrapbooking.

I also got to play with my camera at a different kind of venue.  However, I felt shame because I couldn't remember what any of the buttons were for, so it stayed on Auto for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment