Monday, February 27, 2012

Sunday Mornings

We have a bit of a tradition around here on Sunday mornings.  We both sleep in.  Sleeping in means something different for both of us though.  If I can make it until 8:00 I feel pretty good about it.  Jen is looking for a wake up of 9:00 or later.  While my wife sleeps  more in, I usually get to watch Sportscentre and then check my email or Google Reader. 



When I get hungry enough I go upstairs and loose my furry assistants on Jen to help wake her up.  While she is slowly climbing out of sleep, I go about making pancakes.  Jen has a special kind of love for chocolate chip pancakes.  I do my best to oblige her on Sundays.

By the time the first batch of pancakes is ready to eat, Jen has usually roused herself and we pig out on golden dollars of doughy goodness.

It's hard for a day to go anywhere but uphill after pancakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment