Monday, September 24, 2012

The Weekend I Never Wanted To End

We have had some of the best Fall weather I can remember this hear.  The past week or so, we’ve had consistent daytime highs in the mid to high 20’s.  I can’t believe I’ve been able to wear shorts and a t-shirt everyday when usually I’m choosing which sweater and jacket combo to wear.  This is the first year I’ve lived up here that we haven’t had snow by the middle of the month.

The long and short is that I’ve been spending some time outside and I’ve taken quite a few pictures.  Jen and I went for a walk on the Fish Creek Community Trail on Sunday and I took some photos.  I can’t wait until we can add smells to pictures.  If these photos had the smell of dried leaves that was in the air, you’d know exactly what I’m talking about.

DSC_0759DSC_0762DSC_0766DSC_0771

DSC_0753DSC_0755

No comments:

Post a Comment