Sunday, January 6, 2013

Learn

Technorati Tags: ,
Learning-is-FunLast year my wife inspired me to choose a word for the year.  It’s kind of like a a multifaceted New Year’s resolution.  Last year I made up my own word and went with positivity.  I think I did a pretty good job with my positivity last year.  By no means am I a wellspring of optimism, but I have tried and succeeded to avoid overly negative thoughts about people, events and the future.  I still need work and I have to keep the goal in my head to avoid relapses, but I’m on the right track.

That leads me to my word for this year.  I have chosen the word learn for 2013.  I have many things to learn in life.  If you think you have nothing left to learn then you have nothing left to live for (besides being a colossal fool).  I want to learn lots of things in relation to my profession, technology, photography and the world.  Some lessons will be large and some will be small.  I hope to share some of the things I learn here.  Maybe my dear readers will even learn a thing or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment