Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bad Kitty!

I thought I would write about the joys of pet ownership.  We have two cats.  Cats that my wife is convinced are people.  Jen thinks of the cats her furry children.  Need I say more?  As card carrying humans, they (my wife and my cats) think that they should be afforded all of the same rights and privileges as everyone else.  I must admit that this leads to some conflict between myself and the other residents of our house.   For example, I think that furniture should be reserved for humans and the rest agree.  It is the definition of human that gets in the way.

Anyway, today I was cleaning out the cats' litter box and London started meowing and circling around me.  Then he went into my hockey bag and scratched around a bit.  Just as I had finished filling and putting the lid on their litter box I looked over to see London squatting over my hockey towel which was on the floor waiting to be washed.  I hollered at him to stop, but he didn't listen.  He proceeded to drop a massive steaming crap on my towel.  Did I mention that the towel was one that I brought back with me from Hawaii?  It stank so bad and looked so rude, that I had to throw the towel away.  I mean really.  Who could dry their face with that towel when all you though about was your cat crapping on it?

1 comment:

  1. Bad kitty, indeed. I too would have thrown it out - yuck!

    ReplyDelete