Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Head is Spinning

Well, I have the first week of school under my belt.  It turns out that the straight Grade 1 class that I had hoped for all summer disappeared like so much smoke in the Fort St. John wind.  It turns out that I will be teaching another Grade 1 and 2 split, albeit with a better split between grades.  Unfortunately, we only found out what our classes would be on Thursday, so there hasn't been much time to adjust my thinking and do any planning.

It has been a busy week outside of school as well.  I worked at Mark's on Thursday evening and all day Saturday.  It makes for a short week, but when I have that new TV, it will all be worthwhile.  We also had appointments in town and Jen's birthday this weekend.  I think this week will see a lot of extra school work as well.

I'll try and find time to blog on a more regular basis as well.  The biggest problem was that there was really nothing to report.  The only thing worse than having nothing to talk about, is talking about nothing.  So, I try to keep my posts to saying something that at least I think is useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment