Friday, September 23, 2011

If It's Not One Thing It's Another

I'm starting to think being busy is like a perpetual motion machine.  The business feeds upon itself to create more business.  Jen and I have been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest, since the start of school.  We have had a busier social calendar than we've ever had since we've been together.  Add the stresses and the inherent workload in school start up and we don't know which way to turn.  I'm also aware that working a second job is not helping matters.

If it were only the work and social life that kept us from sitting down for a few minutes at a time, maybe I could handle it.  However, there seems to be a never ending parade of meetings, appointments and minor emergencies that drag us out of school too early to get anything done.

I'm going to stop whining now with the hope that our calendar being empty next week (for now) may lead to some rest and relaxation (as I head off to a house warming party).

No comments:

Post a Comment