Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Vacation is Over

Well, I see that I haven't posted in, well forever.  I was trying to get as much done around the house and I was working almost until the end of summer vacation.  Now I'm back at school waiting to find out what grades I'll be teaching this year.  At our school and from what I hear, most of the district spends the first few days of school dithering until we know our numbers for sure and the bean counters at the district can tell us how many classes we are allowed to have.  So, until our "community building" project is done tomorrow, I won't know whether I'm teaching only Grade 1 or Kindergarten and Grade 1.  Until I know that, I really can't get very far in my planning and I just have to sit on my hands and wait.

Oh, and I get to work at Mark's tomorrow.  We'll see how this two job thing plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment