Friday, August 20, 2010

Achievement Unlocked


So I finished Assassin's Creed II today.  It was a bitter sweet experience.  Gamers know what I'm talking about.  For the rest of you, it's like finishing a book or better yet a series of books.  You have spent so many hours with the characters and in that particular world, that there is a small sense of loss for a short time.  There is also the somewhat lost feeling of not knowing what to do with yourself when you have some spare time.

Lucky for me, I know there is a sequel being released in November and even better, Fallout: New Vegas will be released in October.  I should be settled enough in my new classroom to start chipping away at the 100 hours or so it will take to get through that one.  I guess I still have my Phoenix Guard to paint up for Warhammer and my High Elves are getting new releases in both September and October.  I guess I have lots to do in my spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment